Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flame of Neltharion Forum Index -> Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayls

re: 2nd raiding post.

Hello everyone! i am cayna core raider of FoN.

Note this is the 2nd time its posted but some people had trobble finding it cuase it seems to be member only or someting. this should be able to be seen by everybody

This post will be for:

• Alts of raiders ( alt dragons )
  • EX raiders / long term guild members ( netherdragons )
  • Casuels of the guild. ( cultists rank )
  • People that wanna join the 2nd raiding team but are in a diffrent guild/real. you guys wont have to awnser the guild related questions. but make sure you put your REAL ID/skype in the comment. guild swapping/transfers/try runs will be spoken about in mumble/skype.

As some people are aware there is alot of ask for a 2nd raiding team. the 2nd raiding team will be more casuel.

the current goal of the 2nd raiding team will be

• get a roster that can start raiding, this meens getting tanks/healers/dps
  • clear normal.
  • have fun!!
  • get people to understand raiding better.

Current roster situation :

tanks : 2

dps : 5

healers :2

in order to get these goals i sadly cant inv everybody blindly and expecting to kill bosses, cause of this i will be asking people to apply for the 2nd raiding team.

This WONT be the same apply as for the main raiding team. in this apply i wanna know who you are and why i should take you,and this can be realy short. in order to not spam the forum i will be having a talk with you about small things on mumble. ( we use it for raiding so it doesnt realy matter if you download it now )

In order to apply you comment on the forum post and awnser the questions with YES / NO. or if you cant awnser it with that you make a short awnser . again all the info i realy need i will be asking you in the voice talk:)

FOR EXAMPLE!: tell me about you, I am .......... i am from ........ i play ....... my MS is ........ my OS is ......

FOR EXAMPLE!: did you raid befor? yes.

At the end of the apply you add your REAL ID tag / Skype if you have it.

Small thing about yourself Please;) : this is pritty much the first example question. just to know what you play and who you are:) ( more important for non guildies !)

Can you raid 2 days a week, these days will be: Wensday, tuesday starting at 19:00 till 22:00. These days are not the most optimal and i might swap one to friday, but i cant put it on other days cause of the main raiding team and i feel like on saturday people wanna go out.

can you raid stable: if you have a extremply laggy pc/ lagg when a sertain mechanic happens, or if you dc every day at 20:34 for 2 mins cause reason? i have to know it in order to make sure if you have a standert dc moment we dont pull the boss in that period.

did you raid befor? ( if you didnet it doesnt matter trust me ) its simply to know if people have some knowledge about raiding. and if you did. did you do it in this guild?

How long have you been here in the guild? It might sound weard but if you have been 4 years + in this guild it whould almost be a honor to raid with you. older people normaly are more relaxed and bring a nice mood to the raid:)

Why did you join the guild?: to raid. to have fun, did you have friends here? again its just for me to understand why you are here:)

do you have a mic? you dont even need to talk, you just need to be able to lissen to the tactics that will be explained. this will drasticly improve progress.

Any questions for me? if so Add my

real id - cayna#2327

skype - robbinandwow

FB - cayna yesitsme ( yes i have a cayna FB page.....)

Last edited by rayls on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Wälerio

re: Applying into the 2nd raid group

Greetings,

I'm friend of Zegrä, my name is David Kiss and I'm 18 years old. I'm from Hungary. I play with druid, my main spec is balance and my off spec is restoration. I'm raiding since Cataclysm with less-more omission, so shortly YES I've raid before. My battletag is: DatsDrev#2708

goorlap
Whelp Egg

I'll help when I have time.

rayls

Hi guys thanks for the replays:)

Thanks for the offer goorlap and ill be happy to have you come:)

For the other guy. Next time put your In game name so i can see who i am talking tho:)

Last edited by rayls on Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
rayls

re: Re: 2nd raiding post.

bump

anubarrak

2nd raid team ? count me in!

rayls

Hey thanks alot for your apply!

Next raid is on 21 should be a event for it soon!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flame of Neltharion Forum Index -> Public Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: